The most recent version of Counter Strike, Counter Strike 2, which Valve will release in September 2023, replaced CS:GO.
But there is one thing in Counter Strike that is very annoying for all of the players, and that is the training mode in the game. For example, when you start the game Counter Strike 2 and you are new to the game, you are required to play the entire training mode. You are not allowed to play other gaming modes in the game, such as the premier mode or the competitive mode. In this guide, we will teach you how to end the warmup csgo or how to skip the training mode in Counter-Strike 2.
After opening Counter-Strike 2, you are unable to play a real game until you have finished training, which consists of twelve rounds played with bots.
To end the warm-up in CSGO or the training in CS2, take the following steps:
- After you have launched the game, the very first thing you need to do is go into the game settings and enable the developer console.
- Return to the “PLAY” tab at the top of the screen and begin your training day.
- Pressing the “~” key will allow you to open the developer console once you have reached the training day.
- These commands should be executed on the console in order to reduce the number of rounds to just one instead of twelve.
- One final command must be executed once the game has begun in order to eliminate all of the bots and bring an end to the session: bot_kill
- You will now be able to play normal matches after a win screen.
BUYCSGORANK.COM is the website that you should visit if you are looking for a website that allows you to buy Smurf CS:GO accounts or Counter Strike 2 accounts with or without medals, as well as legitimate boosted accounts. If you have been looking for such a website, then your quest has finally come to an end.