With improved features, Overwatch 2 is the newest version of the original game Overwatch, and it has successfully replaced the older version on the market. Overwatch 2 is a free-to-play game that now has a new feature called “Battle Pass.” This game is also not limited to a single platform; the developers added a new feature that lets you play it on multiple platforms. So if you want to play the game on your PC, you can log in, and if you want to use your Nintendo or PS5, you can do that too. In this tutorial, we will guide you how to merge overwatch accounts.
The cross-platform support in Overwatch 2, which allows players to switch between platforms, has made it possible for players to carry over their progress from one platform to another. The Overwatch account merge process allows you to transfer your PC account from Overwatch 2 to your PS5 or Nintendo console. The catch is that you can only use this process on one additional device, so if you have two consoles, you will need to choose one of them to play the game. During the process, you will be required to create a Battle.net account when you launch the game. Fortunately, this blog will teach you how to merge overwatch accounts.
Follow these steps to know how to merge overwatch accounts:
- Load up Overwatch 2 on the console you wish to merge accounts on and sign in.
- Select Options.
- Scroll and select Link Account.
- Use your mobile device to scan the QR code.
- Either log in or create a new Battle.net account.
- Back on the main menu, select Account Merge.
- Verify the accuracy of both accounts by holding down the corresponding button.
- If you want to merge your account with more than one console, you can do so in the same way.
You can also choose to unmerge your accounts, but doing so will erase all of your progress in that system. Please only do this if you absolutely must, as it will prevent you from linking any new accounts for a whole year.
It was thought that Overwatch 2 would be a big hit, but it wasn’t. Because of this, it’s possible that Blizzard is working on Overwatch 3. We never know when we’ll see the newest version of the game.